Friday, July 27, 2012


Is it okay if I search for you when I’m afraid? You told me once that you will stay and I still hang on to that promise. Grandpa used to tell me heroic stories when I was little, and oftentimes he mentioned the word bravery, and friendship, and faith. He made me swear to keep my eyes open at all times, “don’t be afraid, my little one…” and I was his little one. His eyes shone under the endless skies, and I would never forget how tired they always were. “Never forget the things that make you happy and you will never be alone, my little one.” 

So, is it okay if I search for you when I’m afraid? Bravery, I know nothing of. Friendship is one thing and faith is maybe all I have. You told me once that you will stay, and it was a happy memory (at least to me…) and I never once forgotten the color of your eyes, from that day onwards.

xx

3 comments:

  1. *Hugs*

    Grandpas are something special, aren't they?

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. you don't need to search, you already have him in your heart xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful, you should be happy to have had him in your life.

    / Avy
    http://MyMotherFuckedMickJagger.blogspot.com



    ReplyDelete

It feels like my heart has been bewitched by you and is keeping track of time on it's own.