Thursday, August 01, 2013

I am often surprised with the way these skies are changing, and seem fuller every time. Sometimes when I look up, I start to understand things I didn't (before), and I sigh knowing that right there, I have grown once more. The idea is so self-challenging and to be exact, hopeful, that if, that is, I searched and grew bigger and bigger with each days I wander, setting two feet on the ground and maybe floating with gargantuan dreams and possibilities held tight in my chest, I may finally find my place here in the world. And I won't get lost any more.

6 comments:

  1. If you get lost, come find me and we'll rumble around together until we find a road.

    Love you and miss you Hazy <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your words give me hope, my dearest Haze. As long as you find yourself, getting lost is not so bad, it's even magical like those movie scenes where the music plays while they show the days passing by like a flashback to the future. Staying lost however, is like living with a dementor.

    To growing up as a child, always. -Şenay Selin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haze, I've missed you and your blog!
    And once again, I'm blown away by your writing <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. you have a way with words!
    i'm glad I found your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i'm glad you've found your place haze. i wouldn't say that i know my place yet, but i know that i'm getting there.
    how refreshing it is to read your writing. i was in love with it in the past and still hold affection to it now.
    i hope that you've been well and i'm wishing for the best <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. P.S.

    Dinner went OK. Mum had to behave herself since we were in public and I sat well away from her. It was fun to see my nieces again ^.^

    Dralion is good. She is being a lapwarmer right now ^.^ Her right ear is raggedy now from fighting other cats and defending a territory. She has a cute new trick where she comes inside and runs up to Miles and meows at him until he pats her.

    How are you? How have things been? I miss you heaps LovelyHaze <3

    ReplyDelete

It feels like my heart has been bewitched by you and is keeping track of time on it's own.