Wednesday, July 24, 2013

July. Darling don't rush. 
It often feels like this, even if I lost track hundred of times, even if I stay asleep a little longer.. it is always running, and never stopping. Don't you think it's time now? Don't you, love? 
It has been raining a lot here, and it is raining inside me. But maybe in a good way. I feel alive, and happy and so I am learning to hold on to this feeling like it's the only thing that matters. Rain, rain, don't go away, come back again another day ! 
- my favorite  -
So most days include lots of coffee, lots of reading, and more incomplete sentences... raw emotions, quiet thoughts, and happiness scattered, and closing eyes as if hearing the little boy rajah whispered: “I shall live forever, and ever, and ever!” and I think I shall too! And I think I like magic more than anything in this world! And I think I'm starting to like things again, I think I am getting better everyday. 

 * * * 
* I like warm hands * I like wild roses *
* I like sewing the boy's initials in a white handkerchief  *
 * I have an orange skin * I have hair that can cover my eyes *
* I am currently obsessed with Aerosmith's “Crazy” (totally wonderful song!) *
* I adore girls that can keep secrets * I can keep secrets too *
* I love the rain * I am going to be a teacher soon! * I am in love! *

Thank you Miss Shelly Ellis for the Liebster Blog Award!

9 comments:

  1. Aww, that's great! I love it when you're happy. And. I bet you make a great teacher. You can inspire little souls. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I'm really excited!

      Aiza, I can't seem to comment on your blog kanina.. Naka-off ata?

      Delete
  2. I absolutely love the way you write. It's so pretty and always seems so magical.
    And good luck with being a teacher! Teaching is a wonderful job. I've always wanted to be one. :)

    Michelle
    The Girly Gamer

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like all the things that make you happy - very poetic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so lovely.
    I'm so enchanted by your blog.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A little bit of rain would be more than welcome here.

    He's moving to another country in September. And he's not even mine, he has a girlfriend so it's one sided (well, sort of - he's obviously attracted to me. But he still won't do anything about it).

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so glad to hear you're feeling happier.

    Stay rain, stay a little.

    Love you so much Haze <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. July does seem to be rushing, doesn't it? We were barely acquainted and now it's practically out the door.

    Aww, darling. This post makes me happy. Because you're happy, and there's something so very calming and lovely about your words. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. you do seem happier.. I'm glad.. and happy for you as well... I'm also good at keeping secrets.. and I also like that Aerosmith song.. but I love the video the most.. alicia silverstone and liv tyler mesmerize me all over again every time I watch it..
    take care!

    ReplyDelete

It feels like my heart has been bewitched by you and is keeping track of time on it's own.