Friday, April 25, 2014

so let it out and let it in, hey Jude, begin

It seems I have forgotten how to live in colors. I have always been surrounded with things that are almost in black or white, and maybe grey, at least that is how I perceive them to be. Covered in isolation and thoughts I could never figure how to remove entirely. I am an astronaut lost in the wide universe still looking for Lyra.

Diary excerpts.
Thursday. Went to the town again, the one that lies beside the sea – this time with Yan. My grandmother has thinned since I last saw her, but she was far more happy and excited than she did on Christmas. I don’t know if anyone could ever understand, but my heart! The days went on too fast and she seems to have disfigured how to track them altogether. So now when I talk to her, I tell her which days of the week we are currently living or what phase the moon is at night.

Friday. Still sea sick. The church rang its bells in the afternoon and when the house was silent, we sneaked out and waited for the songs. If I haven’t been too keen at pushing old friends away, it would have been such a beautiful day. I saw my mother’s eyes tracing my steps when I tried to hide. It is sad, to find you are noticed when you want nothing at all but to disappear.

Saturday. We found horses & I realized we aren't so alone - at least not anymore.