Wednesday, February 26, 2014

i can tell from your eyes you’ve never been to the riverside

Dear Diary, I haven't been feeling really good lately. I feel I have let a lot of people down and now there's really not enough space for apologies. I simply do not know how to react with these changes, my changes, I mean. I am after all growing, and while bones brittle and more and more holes are existing from my insides, I try not to loosen my grip around things that make me full. Except, maybe, yesterday, when he went & I stayed. I regret everything.
Every single thing.

My to-read list:
  • The Thorn Birds by Colleen McCullough
  • A Wild Sheep Chase by H. Murakami
  • The Catcher in The Rye by J.D. Salinger
  • The Distant Hours by Kate Morton
  • The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
Hopefully, I get my feelings intact soon.