Wednesday, February 10, 2021


Just a thought i had today: i am ready to allow myself.. to focus again on my passion.  For the past few weeks,  i've been under a lot of stress about gaining more,  achieving more for the future that i rarely stopped and live in the present. Without knowing,  i've been so busy chasing time that if i hadn't paused,  i would have ended up stuck (again), or worst.. lost.  So i am taking my time now. Breathe.. breathe... breathe some more.  Think, think and think hard. I can feel my heart pounding. I can feel my chest ready to explode. But i am taming it to listen, to find the peace, to silence the screams. 

"In time, darling, in time all your wishes will come true."

instagram

1 comment:

  1. i wish you were still writing, haze. i miss your dreamy voice. xx

    ReplyDelete

It feels like my heart has been bewitched by you and is keeping track of time on it's own.