Wednesday, May 08, 2019

The little dipper


Here are some things i learned about Ellie (and how different she is from me):

She loves to run while i hardly ever move. She's a wanderer and a discoverer of things while i only like to observe. She loves birds while i am deathly afraid of them. She's anxious about fireworks and of the rain (two things i am very fond of). And while i unknowingly reduce myself from being a hundred different things all at once into one, she's starting to create her own colorful rays of personality - something i am most excited of to see.

E,
I can't wait to see you grow and be you own version of you. But is it too paradoxical to wish for you to stay this way and this little for a bit more, just so i could have more time to feel needed and be the hero of you? I love you always.❤

-----------

P.S. i miss all of you here! I hope you guys still remember me.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Haze, I remember you and ooh it's such a treat to see you posting again. I haven't been on blogger in ages. What a lovely portrait of Ellie, both the words and picture!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jade! It's so nice to see you again in here. Thank you for commenting andfor saying kind words as always. How are you? We're finally rocking the real world now, i guess. Love you always!

      Delete
    2. I’ve been pretty well, thanks! Reading lots, writing some, and taking care of my home, husband, and cat. :-) Much love to you, dear one!

      Delete
  2. Beautiful! Just pure and unadulterated beauty. From the words to the innocence of that precious creature that you photographed. May your life be full of love and joy.

    ReplyDelete

It feels like my heart has been bewitched by you and is keeping track of time on it's own.