Monday, August 25, 2014

There are so many thoughts I'd like to pour and yet I cannot speak. And whenever I try, I cannot think. Can you feel the world getting smaller down your feet? I wish that I can tell you. I wish that I can tell the similarities of drowning and floating (just as it is), the emptiness that lives inside cold heart and broken lungs, and how your smiling in that photograph makes me ache.

I miss you - 
And I long for nights that'll bring you to me. You now seem so distant, but I know you. You are there, always, I just need to remember this more often. Never forget. Never sigh. Never. Never. 

2 comments:


  1. because it feels like you need lots of hearts, dear.

    an.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so loving and beautiful, sweet Haze.


    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

It feels like my heart has been bewitched by you and is keeping track of time on it's own.